Sunday, February 25, 2007

Time for change?

Finally took the initial steps to move out. I love my flat now. Its huge. Warehouse, loft style, corner flat, high ceilings, huge windows, plenty of space, but... it just doesn't make sense financially. After a year and a half of living in such a nice place, its time to start putting that hard earned pound sterling to other things besides rent!

I mail my lease termination letter tomorrow and submit the credit check for a potential new rental. Its easily half the size of my place now, but the cost savings is too hard to pass up. Check out my fotki to see some pics I took today when I came to see it!

Its further out from the city, and I will have to take the train in each day, but its a welcome change. Change is good I think. I wanted to live near the west end, but its just too expensive!

We'll see how it goes and I should know by the end of the week if its definite! Despite the whole hassle of moving, I welcome the change of a different part of the city!

3 comments:

dk said...

what about your shadow yoga by your current place?

ExPat in London said...

Yes, may have to commute! I've taken on Balakrama now! Master status here I come!

Renato Tosoc said...

Just make sure it's still a pimp pad for the ladies. What.