Friday, May 02, 2008

City hopping..

Hard to believe its almost a year since Cinque Terra and 9 people staying in my flat... but its that time of the year where I'm off for over 2 weeks city hopping! In this year's agenda we have: Florence, the island of Mallorca, Paris, and Barcelona!

Its quite exciting since it will be the first time my whole family will be here together! But before the madness starts, I'm off to explore on my own in the beautiful city of Florence. It should be an amazing time and very interesting since I will be traveling alone! Its nice traveling alone sometimes... it presents a new experience and forces you to meet new people!

I just keep wondering how I'm going to be able to convince someone to videotape me doing the robot - a routine I normally do in every new city I visit....

2 comments:

Dan said...

My god how I love the robot ...I am still waiting for the compiled edition to be released - that will be one of the greatest pieces of video ever captured!!

Dan said...

My god the link is to the complete set - i had no idea!! I love it!!