Friday, July 15, 2005

Cold Feet

So after some negotiation tactics, I finally go the papers to sign off on the move. Quite honestly, after coming back from the P.I. I'm getting some cold feet. I was all for it, and now I'm a bit scared since a piece of paper with my signature alters the rest of my life. I got the papers 2 days after I arrived in the Philippines and my sister read the details to me. You would think after almost 3 weeks of vacation and having it in the back of my mind would make it an easy task to sign without any worries. But once I got home, I didn't even want to look at it. I am in this weird vacation funk on how I want to go back to the P.I. and meet and date the "one." Let's put the career in the back seat and date seriously and get married already! Everyone else is! Why not me? Then reality sets in and suddenly I realize what is in front of me. Working and living abroad in Europe with the move at the company's expense? Very tempting. But I can't seem to sign the dotted line. What is holding me back? Sheesh.

No comments: