Wednesday, August 10, 2005

3 weeks and counting..

The next three weeks are going to be pretty crazy. The main milestones are all done, except for the selling of my car. I thought it would have been sold by now, but the purchaser from New Jersey fell through. He said he had the check and everything, only for me to find out that he got stuck in Houston because of a buyer. He sold his Porsche and the guy that bought it had his check bounce. Oh well. Back to the drawing board.

Finally made an announcement with a mass email. I figure everyone already knew anyway, so might as well make it official. Reality is starting to settle in now with my move: my work permit was granted and its on its way, my place is rented out for September and the year, and my mom and sister have tickets to visit the first week I'm there.

Whew.. what a ride so far. And I'm not even there yet! Now if I can only sell this car...

No comments: