Thursday, December 14, 2006

Stream of consciousness

I found it surprising that most of my colleagues own a tuxedo. Perhaps it just falls under the whole British mentality of being Prim and Proper. Not only do I not own a tuxedo, but I can't even tie a bowtie.

I've never seen so many Indians go crazy to Beware of the Boys by Panjabi MC. It was simply.. amazing. I was speechless. Now I know how to dance to it when it comes on.

The best part was the beautiful Indian woman I was dancing with. You can't get any luckier than dancing to an Indian song with a beautiful Indian woman. Would Bollywood take me?

One of the best clubs in London is Umbaba on Thursday nights. Great music, beautiful people, and if you ever order bottle service, everyone knows because the waitresses hold up the bottle attaching huge sparklers that light up the whole club. It basically captures everyone's attention and lets everyone know "Hey, look at me!! I'm rich!" This event happened a few times during the night, one being a large crowd of guys ordering magnum size bottles of Cristal. When this happens, man do the women flock. I always wanted to taste Cristal so I worked my magic.

Well, I cheated. I fancied a girl that was carrying one of the many champagne glasses and started chatting her up. She was quite cute of course, but my eyes were on the Cristal the whole time. It was like I was Gollum in the movie Lord of the Rings..

Precious...

I wanted to taste it... so sure enough, I was bold enough to tell her that she was drinking very expensive champagne and I asked her if I could taste it. She happily agreed! After a couple swishes in my mouth and the experience of tasting a 1100 quid bottle of champagne, my thirst was quenched and my curiosity was satisfied. To be honest, I didn't have enough to drink to tell the difference from a cheap ol' bottle from the local convenience store.

I never forget a pretty face. And with the many club hopping adventures, I noticed "her" again. I've seen her before and lucky enough, I finally got to talk to her and had a pleasant conversation. Half Irish / Half Filipina with an English accent. Freckles too. So cute. Too bad body language reveals all. That and I saw her holding hands with her boyfriend. doh! Too good to be true.

Warsaw Poland - Interesting city. Beautiful Women. Separate post on that later.

Mince Meat Pie - Finally tried this. No thanks.

1 more week and I'm home. Wicked.

1 comment:

Renato Tosoc said...

aahh cristal... awesome. you're a pimp now