Friday, December 08, 2006

Tuxes, Panjabi MC, Cristal and Poland

Its been a whirlwind few days with a combination of a holiday party, typical Thursday night partying and weekend getaways. Mix that in with late nights at work and out comes my excuse for not updating this blog! Apologies!

The craziness continues on this weekend as I visit a friend from University in her home of the past three years- Warsaw, Poland! Should be good times!

As I'm literally almost out the door, just wanted to leave placeholders for more elaborate thoughts later...


  • Tuxedos - Don't Rent, own!

  • Beware of the Boys, Panjabi MC - I've never been to a party where this has been played 3 times in one night! Yet the dance floor filled up more and more each and every time it played! At least I finally got to dance with a beautiful Indian girl when it came on. A dream come true to any guy when this song comes on. =)

  • Hmm.. Cristal.. finally your sweet taste quenches my thirst and my curiosity is finally satisfied. And no, I can't afford the 1100 quid bottle. But alas, are you still boycotted by PDiddy and JayZ?

  • What's better than a Filipina with a British accent? A half-Irish half-Filipina with a British Accent! God does amazing things...

  • Poland? What adventures will you bring? My first visit to a proper Eastern Block country, I hope you don't disappoint!


Stay tuned next week for proper updates!

1 comment:

Renato Tosoc said...

Polish beer is awesome.