Thursday, December 21, 2006

London Fog

Probably one of the cool things about writing in a blog is the ability to look back a year ago and see what I was posting about, trying to capture back the memory during the time of that post.

I took a quick peak of what happened last year and its like taking a little time machine with all the memories in the past come rushing back. Memories of a quick visit to NYC and experiencing the first time home since moving revealed how much I appreciated and missed the States so much. I can't believe its already been a year later since then. Its amazing how time really flies.

As I sit here in the airport lounge, waiting for my flight to depart, I can't believe how fast time has gone by. But I'll be glad that I will be back home for Christmas, the New Year, and of course, officially leaving my twenties to join the crowd of "thirtysomethings."

I can't help but count my blessings to have the opportunity to experience what I have in the past year and be lucky enough to be returning home and spend time with close friends and family for the holidays.

Let's just hope the London Fog won't cause any delays or cancellations!

See you all very soon!

No comments: