Sunday, March 02, 2008

March madness

Hard to believe its already March..

It's been a pretty good start to the year so far, especially with the UK hitting the record books with February being the "sunniest" since the records began.

In other news, what's new?

For the sake of record keeping, I have finished the first novel of the year, The God of Small Things. Its probably the most descriptive, most poetic, and vivid novels I've ever read. I wouldn't put it on my top 10, but its definitely an interesting read due to its poetic nature. I'm half way through another novel, Wild at Heart, a gift from a close friend. So, I'd say I'm at a good pace that I set earlier this year.

Have I golfed? No. Have I rode my bike. No. Have I picked up a new skill? Not yet. I plan on registering to some "Acting Classes" soon. We'll see how that goes.

Just like last year, with the change in living space, I think its time to "mix things up" again. Taking a page out of Obama's playbook, its "time for change". I'll keep you updated on that soon if things come to fruition.

Before I forget, if you still haven't seen Marion Cotillard's Oscar winning peformance in La Vie en Rose (La Môme) check it out!

Other than that, things are pretty amazing. Lots of laughs and good times.

Although, hopefully some of you will have a chance to visit sometime this year. Usually around this time, there's "buzz" about people visiting or planning a trip somewhere to Europe where I can meet up. Just let me know!

No comments: