Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Its times like these..

that I'm proud to be an American! Its times like these I'm proud to have Chicago as part of my hometown!

And I'm still watching coverage, albeit a bit refreshing that its Jon Stewart with the Daily Show that is a rerun from yesterday evening!

BBC was on all nite yesterday evening watching and waiting. I loved seeing Grant Park on the BBC, smiling at seeing all the people fill in to be part of the historic rally.

I fought hard to stay up to watch the swing state results, and after learning Obama was projected to win Pennsylvania and Ohio I hit the sack. 15 minutes later, as I distinctly remember the last time I looked at the clock at 3:45AM, Obama was officially declared the winner!

Congrats to President-Elect Barack Obama and VP-Elect Joe Biden.

I hope this "change" is just the beginning in America.

No comments: