Tuesday, August 16, 2005

2 weeks and counting..London, Paris and Prague.

So two weeks from now I will be in the plane enjoying hopefully a first class upgrade. *fingers crossed* Right now I'm flying business class on British Airways and the past few times I've been lucky enough to score a first class upgrade. Flying first class in unbelievable. My latest itinerary says "First Class Upgrade" but I'm not sure if I "have" a first class upgrade, or I'm "waiting" for one. Who knows, but either way, I'm still lucky.

I still can't believe this is all happening. There is so much to do but the list is slowly getting checked off. I have another potential buyer for the car. He's coming this weekend from Minnesota and he forwarded his itinerary, so that's a good sign.

My tenant and I are going to have a walk through in the next couple of weeks, and I think she recently signed up for online bill pay, so hopefully I'll get the rent deposited directly into my account! Still working on getting a painter and the cleaning lady. The movers are coming on the 24th, so everything is supposed to happen after that. Painter, cleaning lady, then carpet shampoo guy!

I'm finding it harder and harder to be more productive at work since the move is getting closer and closer. The latest thing today was buying tickets to PRAGUE! I can honestly tell you nothing about Prague, but I hear its beautiful! I'm starting to do my research now and I'm sure I'll have an update here on my travels. So the next month is going to be pretty crazy!

Moving to London, hitting Paris with my mom and sis, then off to Prague. All in a matter of a month! Life is good and I've been blessed with such great opportunities.

No comments: