Thursday, August 25, 2005

Less than a week.

Oh my god. I'm not going to be here in a week. I won't be able to indulge myself in this fast food nation. So to celebrate my departure I've been eating fast food the past few weeks. My salad binge has all but disappeared and I'm stuffing myself with Bacon Cheeseburgers, General Tso's chicken, greasy fries, hearty steaks and prime rib, chipotle burritos, complex carbohydrates and anything that America is known for, and the key to making us one of the fattest countries in the world!
Because you know what? London food sucks! At least from my experience. I ordered chicken and ribs on my last trip there and I laughed at my plate because it was the size of an appetizer. The chicken wings were small and thin and the ribs could have used a lot more meat in them. Oh well, at least there's the sights. =)

So one last week. 6 days to be exact. All major milestones have been hit. Place is rented, car is sold, stuff is all moved out, immigration papers sorted, all debts paid off, not to mention "closure" with some relationships. =)

A fresh slate and a new beginning. What lies ahead I'm not sure, all I know is that I'm going to miss friends and family a lot, as well as all the grease that rolls down my hands when I bite into a portillo's cheeseburger. yum.

No comments: