Saturday, August 20, 2005

So it begins... Going away dinner with cousins

So 10 days. Had a going away dinner at Maggiano's with the family. Awesome food,
5 course meal and the waiter Raul hooked it up. Extra appetizers and dessert. My cousin Ann said it best when she said: "This is the best meal I've ever had." =)
I delegated each course to 3-4 cousins so everyone took part in the whole meal.
Good times, great eats.



So much to do still. Movers are coming in 5 days have I haven't prepared for it. I have to start figuring out what to bring with me the first month. I realized that I won't even have my Mac Mini the first month since it will be shipped.

So the goodbyes have started. As suspected, nothing too emotional, knowing that I'll probably be back during the holidays. 4 months away shouldn't be that bad. It still hasn't hit me yet that I'm leaving. If it has, I haven't felt it yet. Maybe it will hit tomorrow when a guy comes from Minnesota to look at my car. He has a check written for it, and its just a matter of him taking interest. I guess once he drives it away and I find myself running after it will then I'll realize this is for real.

No comments: