Monday, March 20, 2006

Updates soon!

*Sigh* Back in gloomy London after a week in Spain.. what a beautiful country and luckily we were blessed with beautiful weather at the same time.

I figure I'm going to blog about the details about the trip over the next week instead of leaving one big blog entry. So stay tuned!

Special thanks to ChicaChan for the kind hospitality and accomodations in Barcelona. And of course, thanks to roy and dk for the good times and great memories! Craassh landing! Sorry the shower didn't work! (its still broken, and have to walk to the other bldg to use one in another flat)

Anyway, it was a nice long, "productive" trip. For my sake and just in case my memory fails me later in life, I will blog about highlights and experiences throughout the week. Enough detail anyway for me to jog my memory when I write my memoirs. ;-)

No comments: