Saturday, April 01, 2006

Finally.

What an unbelievable night. A night I'll never forget. I didn't think I could get so lucky to meet someone like her. She was totally out of my league. At least that's what I thought. Until we talked. We totally clicked the whole night. I guess after all this waiting and being single it was just a matter of time for it to happen. After just 7 months things are finally falling into place. And then I meet her. Who would have thought. A woman with a british accent too. She can talk all she wants and I could listen to her all night. But it wasn't just like that. It was more. We were totally connecting and it was just one of those things were time stands still and everything around you doesn't even matter. Everyone around us knew we were totally clicking and left us alone. I forgot how this feeling felt and it feels good to find it again. So this is how it feels like when people say "you just know." Because I think I finally "know" how that feels. This is totally something I've never felt before. Or maybe its because its been so long that I've felt this way. What's interesting was the mental connection that complimented the physical. Unbelievable. I wish you guys could be here so I can tell you all of this in person.

I didn't want to rush things but it just kind of happened. I wish I could post more details, but it sure was steamy! And we were totally sober too! My close friends, more details are on my Good Stuff blog. I'll call each and every one of you soon.

1 comment:

Renato Tosoc said...

what a dick!