Thursday, April 13, 2006

When in Rome..

First thing that comes to mind when I hear the phrase, "When in Rome.." (do as the Romans do) I think of Will Ferrell in Anchorman when he thinks he is using the phrase properly, but he really doesn't! =)

So I'm off to Rome for a nice long Easter weekend. Fortunately we have "Easter Monday" off so I'll be able to enjoy most of the weekend and some of Monday in Italy. What's different about this trip than any of the other weekend trips is that I'm going on this one alone. No coworkers, no close friends, just me. So it should be interesting, especially when it comes to taking pictures. Then again, it should be interesting in all aspects actually.. Dinner, nightlife, and sightseeing. I can't simply count on other people to plan and pick where to eat and go, its all on me. I'll probably sign up for some guided tours so I can just sit back and enjoy the sights while someone describes what I'm looking at. Can't wait to see the sights and Easter Mass in St. Peter's square should be quite interesting!

Anyway, Happy Easter!

No comments: