Friday, September 15, 2006

Displacement

I love being back and seeing everyone. But I can't help but feel a little displacement. Maybe its because I'm living at home with the parents or something. Maybe its because I'm not working with the people I normally do. But it does feel different. I think its because I know its temporary? It is an odd feeling though working and trying to get into a daily routine.

That said, it was quite exciting to experience last weekends wedding with Dar and Tim and looking forward to this weekend's weddings as well! The ironic thing is that at least so far, I don't see myself "settling" in as much as I did right before I left. I remember in the back of my mind about a year ago, I was really thinking about when I was going to get into something "serious" and settle down. But not as much now. I guess I'm just confident that it will eventually happen. No rush, no worries!

1 comment:

Renato Tosoc said...

Welcome home. The Orquiola wedding was awesome. Let's get together again before you go. I'm all caught up on the blog. Sorry I've missed the last couple of months. Looking forward to keeping up!