Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Getting too comfortable??

I know its only going into my 2nd week from my visit in the States, but its amazing how comfortable I'm getting. Comfortable in a sense that I'm starting to feel stagnant. Like I'm getting lazy. I really have to get that sense of adventure back. Looking back a year ago I had already gone to Prague, had plans to go to Dublin, trying to get back into Improv, and I was searching for Britafina. Right now I have no upcoming trips, I'm not signed up in any "after work" activities, and there's been no sign of Britafina! I gotta get off my bum and make some plans! Any suggestions?

American Football
Luckily the Bears were on MNF because they actually televise it here, just really late. I setup the DVR and got to watch all the important plays of the game! 5 min to go and DA BEARS pull it off! Amazing.

2 comments:

Renato Tosoc said...

Go to starbucks maybe there's a britafina behind the counter.

ExPat in London said...

I almost did. Well, I had coworkers ask me if I wanted to go to lunchon Friday, but I declined. 10 min later I get a phone call from them saying they just saw Mayor Daly shaking hands with people a few minutes from our office! DOH!