Monday, October 02, 2006

One more week

You know its hard to write in a blog about living in London, when you are not in London! I've signed in multiple times trying to think about something to blog about, only to stare at the blinking cursor.

But not to worry, one more week and I'll be back "home." I actually kind of miss being "home." Its weird. If only I can take family and friends with me. I know I keep saying this, but nothing comes close to the relationships I have here with family and friends when compared to London. I guess I just have to work harder to establish that when I go back.

After my "10 things" postings, I really should have "10 goals" for next year posting.. hmm.. anyone have any suggestions on what I should aim for the next year I'm in London? (Other than "And then she took off her knickers.." posts) =)

No comments: