Thursday, July 05, 2007

My 4th..

Nothing like spending my July 4th with other Brits!

I spent the evening in the pub with a couple colleagues including the big boss. It was good catching up with them and I'm glad I didn't just go straight home.

Its so funny because we talked about the weather a lot. Its a bit crap. It feels like November. I'm wearing a fleece in July for heaven sakes. I complained about the summer last year, when in fact, it was probably the best summers in England for a while. This year would be a typical summer.

It wouldn't be July 4th if I didn't get pissed. (drunk) I had about 5 glasses of white wine which took its effects as the night went on.

Hungry for food, I went to my "go to" place and ordered Thai at Laughing Buddha. Vegetarian dish of course! Its cool because they know me now by first name.

Anyway, I proceeded to drunk dial a few friends. Apologies for those who I hung up on and those who I left "pleasant" voice mails.

Pretty fun considering I didn't spend it with any Americans!

3 comments:

dk said...

watch Transformers! enuff said.

dk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renato Tosoc said...

transformers was awesome