Monday, January 07, 2008

31 years and counting...

Hello.

Its been a good break. A very introspective one for that matter.

It always seems like I don't have enough time with everyone. Maybe that's telling me something!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

With all this buzz about "change" in the democratic elections.. I'm starting to think about "change" as well.

Every time I come back, I always like to think things never change, and things are the same as I last left it. But catching up with friends and family, its interesting to hear how things are different and evolving.

That said, 2007 was a small stepping stone for change. I think 2008 will be the year of "change" for myself. Some self imposed changes and some change probably out of my control. But I think overall, its time. Its time to re-prioritize what's important in my life. You gotta do that once it a while to shake things up a little. Once in a while you just have to ask yourself:

"What makes me happy?"

Because life's too short to be otherwise.

2 comments:

dk said...

good for you, chris. i think you are asking the right questions. like simply asking, "what do i want?"...then, making it happen.

change is not for everyone. some people run away from it and some people embrace it. it is your choice. do what you feel is best for you, and don't ever look back.

Renato Tosoc said...

good seeing you this weekend!