Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random stuff

My favourite blog posts are when I ramble on about broad range of topics.. so here it goes:

Trash TV
Okay, maybe its not "trash" TV, as much as it is addicting, but these are shows that I keep asking myself.. why am I watching this trash? I blame it all by chance. I turn on the "tele" after a long day of work to serve as background noise so I can surf the internet and veg out. What comes on? This "reality" TV show on MTV called "The Hills." Ironically, Tim mentioned this show to me during my visit back home. I get the unlucky chance of turning on the tele during a 3 hour marathon. great. Of course, in 3 hours they don't go through the whole "season". So I "obtain" the rest of the season on the web. Result: I stay up till 2am in the morning on Tuesday finishing up the season (8 episode marathon) because I love watching other people's drama, especially drama from rich beautiful women from Hollywood.

Hilarious commercial
I have to share this with everyone. Especially with the kind of humour I have. Right before the "previews" of "No Country for Old Men" this commercial came on. Absolutely loved it. Hope you like it too!


More Trips Planned!
Hamburg, Germany in two weeks and Istanbul, Turkey for Easter weekend!

And back to The Hills...
Awesome quote from the show:

"I take you for who you are.. and the person you are.. and the heart that you have.. and I don't let anybody interfere with that... and I think truth and time tells all."

I truly believe in this. My interpretation to this is that, time will only tell the "truths" of a relationship. Getting to know someone takes time and its something that you shouldn't rush at all!

1 comment:

Abby said...

ive been watching the hills since the beginning of time. best reality show ever next to run's house! those marathons really get you hooked. when lauren smiles, doesn't her straight upper lip look creepy? she has nice teeth though.

omg, LOVE that commercial. my craving for chocolate has just increased exponentially. hilarious.