Thursday, October 20, 2005

Leprechaun hunting

So I'm off to Dublin, Ireland to meet up with an old friend Lesley and her fiance Zak. My flight leaves this evening and I'm hoping to meet up with them for some dinner and drinking. I don't know what to expect but I have an idea it will involve drinking Guinness and Jameson. I wonder if I'll find a leprechaun when I'm there so I can take him home as a souvenir. =) I wonder if they sell the cereal Lucky Charms there? I wonder if I'll find a four leaf clover? Hopefully all my questions will be answered!

Broadband
Looks like my broadband access will come very soon. The modem came in and I just have to set it up. I can finally upload pics and setup my webcam!

World Series
I guess having the Sox in the world series is a good thing for Chicago. But its weird, its like the blue states vs. the red states all over again!

2 comments:

Renato Tosoc said...

That's awesome! Tell lesley and zak i say HI.


Also, when you go drinking ask for an Irish Car Bomb! But they probably just call it a Car Bomb, right?

Abby said...

yey! pictures! i can't wait!!!