Monday, October 03, 2005

Its been a long month.

I wish I had some exciting stories about a crazy weekend I had, but I don't. I actually spent all of my weekend moving in and unpacking. I got the keys on Friday and on Saturday the movers arrived with my air and sea shipments from the States. They unpack everything for you, meaning, they take everything out of the boxes. Its up to you to put it away. So I just had a load of crap everywhere. Which was good since I was forced to put everything away. Thus the long and boring weekend.

I had some bad cases of being homesick with finally moving in. I was quite excited with having a new place, but its tough when you can't share that excitement with others and people you are close to. =( In any case, I have a place that I can call home. But its been a long month that's for sure, and I miss my friends, family, and my real home quite a lot.

But hey, I'm learning a lot about myself more than I ever would being here than not leaving at all, so at least I have that.

No comments: