Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Dear Blog,

Happy Birthday. It's hard to believe you are already 2 years old! I appreciate all you've done for me and you've been so good in being such a good outlet in capturing some of my experiences so far since my move. I apologise if the last year I haven't been as good in keeping you up to date as much as I should. But to make it up to you I'll try to write as much as I can in the next few weeks to celebrate the 2 years since your inception.

Why? Well, most of my uni friends are going to be visiting! Somehow I'm going to try to fit 8 people in this tiny flat. Any time you get 9 friends together its bound to get pretty crazy. Especially if it involves traveling to other countries!

Anyway, the first stop is London. Unfortunately the weather doesn't look to good for the next few days. I guess that's typical!

I'll try my best to update the visit and our trips as much as I can. So stay tuned.

Happy 2nd Birthday!

1 comment:

Renato Tosoc said...

damn who's all coming out?? have a fun!