Thursday, May 24, 2007

Snog on Stage

I can honestly say that the two nights of impro performances land on my short list of memorable times so far in London.

I think I've finally found a groove with a nice circle of people to hang out with. We'll see how long it lasts.

As far as the Maestro format goes, I didn't finish as one of the top four, but to be fair, I had some really tough scenes.

Both nights I ended up with a scene where I had to only speak in "3 word" sentences!Its pretty hard to do, and the audience loves when you struggle. Its amazing what you can come up with that's for sure!

The best scene I took part in was when a fellow player decided to snog me on stage unexepectedly! Twice! It was hilarious!

In any case, after the second performance, we had a night out, celebrated with drinks, had some champagne, and ate some late night curry!

We have a good core group, so hopefully I'll see more of them in the next term!

2 comments:

Renato Tosoc said...

um was that a female that snogged you?

Unknown said...

Going through your blog backwords...in any case, sounds like some fun shows and a fun group of people - quick question...do you find it easier to get out with people after class and bond since some of you are expats (some of you are right?)?