Monday, December 12, 2005

Where's the snow?

Its mid December, but there's no snow. I actually miss it. I miss the snow, but not the cold. This weekend is was about 45 degrees Fahrenheit and sunny both days.

Typical weekend. Friday visited the pub with coworkers, Saturday was Oxford Street. Started shopping for things to bring back home for friends and fam. I still can't believe how many people live here. It was shoulder to shoulder on the sidewalk!!!

Anyway, in a week I'll be in the States. That will be different that's for sure. I think the toughest part about going home is the week after I come back here to London. I'm sure the cycle of being homesick will start over. But its all good, I think the weekend after I come back there are tentative plans to hit Amsterdam. I've been before and it was a good time.

Entourage
Has anyone ever watched this show? Its probably one of the best shows I've ever seen. Good stuff. Spent some of the weekend catching season 1 and some of season 2. If you haven't seen it, you are missing out!

2 comments:

Renato Tosoc said...

"Let me tell you something. You don't have to say anything, know why? Cause you can pick up all your stuff, cause you're mother-f**king fired!"

"You can have it if you want to live in Agora fu**ing hills, and go to group therapy, but if you want a Beverly Hills mansion, a country club membership, and nine weeks a year in a Tuscan villa, then I'm gonna need to take a call when it comes in at noon on a motherfu**ing Wednesday."

"Silence is fucking golden."

Ari Gold Rules.

kristine said...

nooo grey's anatomy is the best show out right now!