Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Pub Planning

So I was having a drinks with a couple of coworkers and we were talking about all the trips we've taken so far and trips we want to take in the future. Then Amsterdam came up and how good of a time it was.

All of a sudden this whole idea of flying to Amsterdam that same night came up. Perhaps it was then few pints we had and the whole spontaneity of it all, but we were all determined to leave that weekend.

We looked at all the possibilities. Leaving that Friday night or leaving early Saturday morning. Then we found it. $35 (excluding taxes and fees of course!) round trip leaving Sat morning and coming back Monday morning. Would we buy it?

Why not!

I got to see/do things I didn't see the first couple of times I went which is always a good thing. There were also things I got to see/do again this third time which is always a good thing as well!

The most painful bit was waking up 4:30AM to catch a flight back to London Monday morning to go straight to work.

With this being my third visit, I'd say I still enjoyed the second visit rather than the third. But the fact that it was planned all last minute after a few pints makes it that much more memorable.

1 comment:

dk said...

you horny dog you. ;-)

at that price, you might as well go there once a month.