Monday, July 24, 2006

Killer Instinct

"You just have to go in for the kill."

A nice comment from an English mate after watching me dance with some random chick on the dance floor at what I would call London's version of Chicago's "White Star." Restaurant by evening, then nightclub by late night.

The theme is consistent like the past two weekends. Expensive Drinks. Expensive cover. Beautiful women in scantily clad clothing. Awesome music and a fun time with some random chick, who whispers in my ear a few times not knowing what she said, but after a long night of partying and an empty wallet, I go home alone. =)

There was one point I was watching the crowd and it amazes me how two random people start snogging in the middle of the dance floor. This happens more than it did in the States. Eventually one of the girl's friends pull her away from the lucky guy, which is strange because I always got the feeling that the English women were more reserved than American women! Perhaps they just fancy a snog rather than the shag. Who knows! Can't say I have experience on this, but maybe one day I will. =)

1 comment:

kristine said...

whats a snog