Monday, July 31, 2006

The Countdown..

11 months. I guess I don't count the days as much as I use to. But I do know the milestone of "1 year" since moving here is only 1 month away. Its quite amazing because I feel like its happened so fast and my end goal of staying at least 2 years doesn't seem so far away.

I've been thinking of a way to commemorate such a momentous event, maybe posting something new everyday about what I've learned about myself or some kind of Top 10 list that would lead up to the one year... but that would result in some extra effort and pre-planning! So I'm really unsure about the whole thing right now.. but I am open to some suggestions!

Here's a few I've come up with:
1. 10 memorable moments since moving here.
2. Top 10 things I wouldn't have done if I stayed in Chicago.
3. Top 10 things that I do now that I didn't do before moving.
4. Top 10 things that haven't changed.
5. Top 10 blog posts (not sure about this one, but I'd blog about them again?)

Anyway, not sure yet, but I'd like to do something, just don't know yet! Or maybe I'll do them all as one post each! That's ambitious!


Weekend
A taste of Oxford, and Clubbing yet again. I did meet some Brazilian women who taught me some Portuguese, but unfortunately I wasn't successful enough to see if they were "true" Brazilian.

1 comment:

ExPat in London said...

see above. =)