Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Blogworthy

The seventh thing of "10 things" would be:

4) Having a blog.

If I never moved I don't think I'd start a blog. And if I did, and never moved, what the hell would I talk about? I honestly still have trouble answering that question. =) But since I was thinking of moving, I figured I can use the blog to keep family and friends updated with what I'm up to. I try to keep it interesting, but try not to reveal everything and save the juicy stories later. (Don't keep your hopes up, there's not many.)

But looking forward to the future, it will be nice to have an account of what I was going through and I'm sure it will be a fun read later in life.

I'll admit though, writing in this blog can be therapeutic, but at the same time, its hard work. I try and make sure I post at least one entry a week. As the first year passes on, new experiences are going to be harder and harder to find. I begin to adapt and things that I find different from what I'm use to, all of a sudden become "normal" and blogging will be harder and harder to do.

I look back to last year's entries around this time and the frequency was much higher as I took in a new experience almost everyday. So I ask my faithful readers, (if there are any left) what do you want to read about?

I even contemplated mixing fact and a bit of fiction to make things exciting. I thought about converting it into a photo blog. After a full year approaches, I even contemplated of even ending the blog. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I'm open to suggestions!

In any case, I'm glad I started it and I hope its worth reading. Thanks to the faithful readers. I'll try and keep in interesting.

1 comment:

Renato Tosoc said...

Don't end the blog. Keep writing. Whatever you write, is the right thing to write. Yep.