Friday, June 08, 2007

It smells like Poland

Crazy Itinerary. Partying till the sun comes up. I'm just getting too old for this.

Krakow didn't let us down with a repeat of my Warsaw experience. Girl/Guy ratio: 16:1. Sheesh.

Budapest - Beautiful city. Too short of a stay. Partying till the break of dawn.
Palinka shots! Bri and I were brave enough to ask a Hungarian bartender what shot he recommended.

Its called Palinka and it burned like gasoline. Probably the worst shot I've ever had in my whole entire life and I think the rest of the group would agree with me. Its was one of those shots were you try and swallow it but it comes right back up.

Partying in Budapest was crazy. It ranks pretty high in one of the top memorable moments so far on the trip. I just wish I had more sleep. =)

No comments: