Friday, February 24, 2006

Berlin!

Off to Berlin this weekend so it should be a blast. But I think it will be pretty cold. I think it will be interesting to see the differences between East and West Berlin now that the wall is gone. We're actually going to be staying where Check Point Charlie use to be.

The last time I was in Germany was a while back about a year after University. A bunch of us visited Frankfurt and I remember distinctly ending up at a bar that was owned by Filipinos! We ended up drinking these tall glasses of beer and singing karaoke all night. It was so much fun!

London Soundtrack
Another addtion to the soundtrack: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! - Gimmie Some Salt.

I thought the whole time the band was singing "Gimmie Some Sun!" and I thought to myself, oh perfect, this is how I feel sometimes living here. But then I was wrong and looked at my ipod and saw the song title! doh! Great song and the CD has really grown on me!

No comments: