Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Being Sick Sucks

T'was an uneventful weekend as I'm still recovering from the Dublin trip. Caught a sore throat the night before I was coming back, and have been recovering since. Not much over the weekend as I figured it was best to stay in and get better.

Although there was this guy at church that was snoring real loud. And he would pretend he wasn't sleeping. He would snore and pretend he was clearing his throat or something. He did that thing where you lose control of where your head is going. I don't even know what you call it. Lazy Neck? Sleepy head bobbing? Anyway, he wasn't fooling nobody. But anyway..

Amazing what a year makes since I remember distinctly dressing up for Halloween. I was a monk and everyone thought I was wearing a Jedi outfit. It was a brown robe with a big hood and if I carried a light saber, I would have pulled it off. But I had a cross around my neck instead. I remember going to Zentra that night. Good times.

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to attend the Improv workshop again. I missed last week because of this damn cold, but I think I'm better enough this week to attend. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully work won't keep me long.

Oh, and what's this? Plans already this weekend? And only a Monday? We'll see.
It's Guy Fawke weekend, and my old coworker has plans on getting people together. Something to look forward too I guess. If you don't know who Guy Fawke is, you should learn. Google it. That way you can say you learned something today.

Pictures
Pictures are almost done. They are on my Fotki site, in a hidden section. I have to sort through them and add appropriate captions. They're worthless unless they have captions!

Here's a sneak preview:



It's an aerial view of Prague from the St. Vitus's Cathedral

If you look closely, you can see where Kanye West shot the Diamonds music video. =)

And can you guess where this is?


Yes, Dublin, Ireland. The home of Guiness. Not the book, but the beer.

3 comments:

Renato Tosoc said...

Wow so they celebrate this dude that conspired to commit treason; borderline terrorism then when he got caught he sold out all his buddies. Nice. Yeah I googled it. Sooo, are you gonna make a model guy and go around the town asking for pennies?

kristine said...

that guy at church was funny! hey i actually put up pictures from halloween under my file... in case you're interested. mom said not to show you because you would get sad or something. NO YOU WONNN'TT!

by the way, push a lot of fluids, it will help you get better. your sinuses are stupid.

Abby said...

i googled it too. aka 'Bonfire Night'...make sure you bring some wood to add to the fire. ive got a sore throat too. check out my blog for halloween pictures. my costume has double meaning...hehe. --abbs