Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Heaters

It's getting cold here in London. But I'll admit, not as cold as it gets in Chicago, but still. Actually, I think I'm spoiled by this "mild" weather as I think 40 degrees Fahrenheit is cold. Anyway, I don't have central heating, but I do have these space heaters.

Problem is, they are on a timer. I can't change the timer. It only turns on late at night around 10PM, then turns off at 6AM or so. What use is that? I'm in bed in a hour covered in a down comforter! I asked if I could move up the timer for them to turn it on but I can't. And the knobs fell off on some of them. So I can't adjust them. Sheesh.

Less than a month
I'll be back in Chi-Town!! With a brief stop over to NYC for business, I'll be back home! If I haven't already, and for people that actually read this, we should plan to meet! I'll be home for Christmas, head to Miami to party for New Year's with cousins, celebrate my last year in the "twenties" the last weekend (ahem), then back to London. If anybody wants anything from London, let me know!

3 comments:

kristine said...

check your email kuya!! whoo hooo

Abby said...

"the knobs fell off"? lol...too funny. can you bring me a london magnet? let me know when you're in town...gobble gobble.

Renato Tosoc said...

Geez you're comin home already? You just left! :)

Whoa whoa last birthday in your 20s?! Holy crap we're old!

Something from London? Just bring the uncensored stories, Thanks.