Sunday, May 21, 2006

100th entry

100 entry. Sweet. The blog's 1 year birthday is coming up too. I wanted to time it right and get 100 posts after 1 year, but then I'd have to wait until the end of the week. And why wait?

Have you ever read something where, for some reason, you think you were meant to read it?

I NEVER read my horoscope. (I'm actually don't know much about astrology, all I know is my sign.) I can't even remember the last time I read it. But for some reason I did.. today.

"Keep focusing on alone time -- do not let social expectations drive you out into the world if you're not feeling it. Your charm doesn't react well to pressure, anyway. If you really want to have fun, make social decisions based on what would make you happiest. It sounds simple, of course -- but it's only simple if you remember to do it. Work pressures will ease, so expect a lot of free weekday nights. Enjoy them alone or with your favorite person (which could be you too). "

Well damn. That hit it right on the dot. Scary. I felt like it was talking to me.
But it really is capturing what I'm going through.

So it says I have to make social decisions based on what would make me happiest. Hmm.. still trying to figure that out. Because honestly, that would involve people back home right now! 18 more days!

1 comment:

ExPat in London said...

Its one of my "plugins" for my.yahoo.com.. looks like its the "daily extended" version from astrology.com