Friday, May 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog!

Ahhh.. just a year ago I made my first entry. Thanks Blog for listening.. and thanks to all the friends and family that read my ramblings about life in London.

I hope you've learned a few things about London culture, about my trials and tribulations of leaving home, and maybe you've learned a little bit of me you didn't know before.

In any case, here's to another year of blog posts. I hope you've enjoyed reading some of my posts as much as I have had fun writing them. (My favorite post was of course this) I only hope to continue to use this medium to keep in touch with close family and friends.

And to contrary to popular belief, yes, we do have Monday off! So here's to the three day weekend!!

2 comments:

ExPat in London said...

Actually, although not a holiday, you do get Good Friday off. Right? As did we. =)

We did get Easter Monday as well, as well as May Day, and now this Monday. Gotta love the UK.

Unfortunately we don't get July 4th! Gasp!

ExPat in London said...

I missed it unfortunately! I would have gone if I heard about it beforehand!